Thursday 6 September 2012

Having a bit of a tidy up ... found a dragon

Hi all, just a brief update this time, to say I'm having a bit of a search around the studio for neglected things in dusty corners.  Having rummaged through the large pile of mailing tubes I've accumulated over the years, one or two surprises turned up.  There are a few prints which I'd stashed away and forgotten about, so I figured I wouldn't be losing anything if I offer them at a knock-down price...

So a few things to put up on ebay ... starting with a copy of the Welsh Grand Slam rugby print "Mine" which I think the printers gave me in a '2 for 1' offer, and which I'd completely forgotten about ...

"Mine" : Digital painting 15" x 20" : Copyright 2008-2012 by Martin Herbert
Regular price £150 ... now up on ebay at a starting price of £35, with free postage in the UK!  Please feel free to go and bid - more offers coming soon.

"Mine" (Detail) : Digital painting 15" x 20" : Copyright 2008-2012 by Martin Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment